At-Risk & Struggling
An Event Not to Be Missed!
This event is part of the 2017 Innovative Schools Summit Atlanta. Attendees receive complimentary access to all Summit sessions on a space-available basis. The four Summit conferences include:
Meet our speakers
Dr. Pedro Noguera
Sociologist, Author, Expert on Impact of Society & Culture on Schools
International Speaker, Author, Expert on Working with Disruptive Students
Renowned Education Speaker, Best-Selling Author
Stay in touch
Frequently Asked Questions
Find Answers to Our Most Frequently Asked Questions Below.
If You Have a Question that is not listed below, Please Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Give Us a Call at .
Who Should Attend This Conference?
- School Counselors (PK-12)
- Classroom Teachers
- Special Education Personnel
- School Administrators
- Social Workers
- School Resource Officers
- Community and Faith-Based Youth Workers
- After-School Program Coordinators
- Other Professionals Working with Young People
Is There a Discounted Room Rate at the Conference Hotel for Conference Attendees?
If I Register for this Conference do I also have access to the other Conferences that are a part of the Innovative Schools Summit?
Do You Offer Student Discounts or Scholarships?
At this time, Developmental Resources is unable to offer student discounts or scholarships for this three-day event.
Please consider the following other avenues for possible funding:
· Your Local PTA
· Donors Choose http://www.donorschoose.org/ (This is a website through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Education)
· GoFundMe http://www.gofundme.com/ (This is a personalized crowdfunding site)
· Title 1 funding in your area
Can I receive Continuing Education Credit by attending this Conference?
Developmental Resources is an approved provider for Continuing Education by:
- Association of School Work Boards (ASWB #1053) This organization Developmental Resources, #1053, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Developmental Resources maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: (8/13/2016-8/13/2019). Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits.
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC #5602) Developmental Resources is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
- We are approved to provide continuing education activities for Marriage & Family Therapists by the Texas Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists.
- Developmental Resources is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education for Licensed Professional Counselors in Texas by the Texas Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors.
*NOTE: 17 contact hours includes attendance at both pre-conference workshops as well as the entire conference. Check with your representative board or organization concerning its policy with regard to Continuing Education.